Wondering what to do with the forest of courgettes growing in the back yard? Try this delicious recipe for Flourless dark chocolate, courgette and walnut brownies– yum!
- 1 generous cup dates, soaked for 20 minutes in hot water and drained very well
- 2 cups almond meal
- 5 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup good quality cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch each nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1 packed cup grated courgettes, tightly squeezed to remove as much water as possible
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
Find the full recipe here at Green Ideas!